The Shrine of Our Lady of Grace is located on NH Route 3 on the northern edge of the Columbia Town border. It was established in 1922 and later dedicated in 1948, as a monument of thanksgiving to Our Lady of Grace for 25 years of blessing and protecting the Oblates in northern New Hampshire. Now, over 50 monuments adorn the grounds and tell artistically of God's love for his people. For anyone who is willing to spend the time; the Shrine offers deep insights and a great atmosphere for meditation and prayer. The artwork is exceptional, and can be found throughout the grounds, made of mostly carrara marble and granite. Over 25 acres are available for sight seeing and walking.